CM – South-Eastern
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position. This position will be based in the following region/hub: South-Eastern Hub (Port Elizabeth). The individual will report to the National Commercial Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: A Commercial Manager at Herotel (a wireless internet service provider) drives business revenue growth through sales and marketing (ARPU), is responsible for customer care and managing debtors. The position is a senior management role with several heads of department reporting through to it.
Business Development,Client Services,Data Analysis,Finance,Management,Project Management,Sales,Senior Management
Ecommerce,Financial Services,ICT – Information & Communications Technology,Marketing,Sales,Telecommunications
Key Performance Areas include, but are not limited to:
– Lead, mentor and develop heads of department to achieve business and individual performance excellence.
•Sales Planning and Analysis
– Developing and updating an annual business plan and budget (as it relating to customer growth and retention.
– Competitive landscape analysis and reporting, including product and pricing. Ensure successful lead-to-receipt process.
– Identify appropriate market segments and channel strategies.
– Develop tactical customer growth and retention strategies (where and what to sell and how to sell it).
– Ensure that customer experience is at a high level at all times.
– Implement customer satisfaction and retention initiatives.
– Provide revenue assurance through accurate and timely billing and collections processes.
The successful candidate must have the following experience and skills:
– Candidates with relevant experience in the telecommunications industry will be preferable, alternatively, experience in customer-facing and sales-focused industries.
– Proven leadership and management skills, including managing distributed teams at a regional level.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Ability to delegated tasks and supervise others.
– Great multitasking abilities and attention to detail.
– Excellent collaboration skills.
– Report writing and analysis.
•Bachelor’s degree (relating to the field) would be advantageous
•Must be willing to travel to hub branches (3 to 4 per hub)
Job Closing Date