R850k – R650k
BEng/BSc Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
5 – 10 years
A firm of Consulting Engineers with an international footprint is expanding their renewable energy consulting work in South Africa and globally. As a result of this expansion, they are looking for a Senior Renewable Energy Consultant to join their team in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
The successful candidate will support the further growth, development and service delivery of the energy consulting team, with a particular focus on electrical engineering aspects of the projects, but also business development and project management (leading internal teams) of PV, wind and mini/micro- grid projects. Particular focus on grid-connections and large-project context, structure and role-players are important. Financial acumen, especially with respect to energy projects will be a bonus.
Business development, client-face, team leadership, technical skills, written skills, people skills and contractual skills are all of importance. The person must be responsible and self-driven.
• BEng/BSc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Additional qualification in renewable energy, project management or financial management
• Professional Registration with ECSA
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience relevant to planning, project development, EPC and O&M Contracts and implementation of renewable energy projects.
• Recognisable experience relevant in the energy sector with specific exposure to the renewable energy.
• Experience in energy project finance.
• Experience of the South Africa energy sector
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com, or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org