R500k – R300k
2 – 5 years
A leading renewable energy developer with an enviable reputation in the solar and wind space is looking for a Senior Technical Manager to join their growing Asset Management division.
This is a skilled position for a person with the ability to interrogate operational plant performance, assisting to manage and enforce the effective service provision of O&M providers, read faults/alerts and advise necessary action, be able to interpret events into meaningful information for Asset Owners and provide reports to the Asset Owners.
• Appropriate Engineering Degree with advanced solar PV knowledge.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in energy yield assessment and performance monitoring of solar PV plants.
• Knowledge and application of relevant compliance requirements with complex contractual entities.
• Previous experience with solar PV assets under the REIPPP Programme and/or C&I scale Solar PV.
• Understanding of PV system design, operation, and key commercial and business drivers.
• Able to read and comprehend equipment/facility schematics.
• Knowledgeable in the systems, processes and protocols guiding the operations and maintenance of utility scale PV solar plants and electrical systems.
• Detail oriented, with an ability to establish and follow processes.
• MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive).
• Proficiency with PVSyst software.
• Willingness to travel.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: email@example.com