Mr. Price home is looking for an Area Coordinator to administer and organize the operations team.
This role requires a highly organized, professional, confident and energetic person that can keep up with the pace of this fast moving business.
Providing efficient and effective admin support to 2 Area Managers and 20 stores in Pretoria
• High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
• Play a pivotal role in the growth of Mr. Price home in Pretoria
You role and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Regional leaders with HR, Recruitment, Onboarding, Payroll, auditing, new store openings and activations and reporting administration.
• This includes accurate communications between head office and the area stores.
• You will also handle and assist with customer complaints
• You will also support the area with stock queries.
• Your attention to detail is world-class and you pride yourself on quality delivery and always going the extra mile
• Certificate, Degree/Diploma in Administration or Secretarial studies (Advantageous)
• Previous exposure working in a retail environment is essential
• Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Internet & Email
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: Mr Price; Mr Price Home; Mr Price Sport; Miladys; sheetstreet and Mr Price Money.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity