How much you do and achieve, depends on how much you love doing it!
There could not be a better time to join the dynamic Graphics Team of Mr Price. We are expanding the packaging team and are searching for a talented Copywriter. Fit into Mr Price is key and your passion for what you create is welcome here.
Your passion for writing and the satisfaction gained will definitely be well matched in this exciting marketing environment.
Working as part of a close knit team, you will be responsible for:
• Conceptualizing, writing, crafting and producing outstanding creative work which communicates to our specific target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
• Write clear and compelling copy to describe products
• Write brand relevant copy for t-shirt artworks and for seasonal trend presentations
• Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text
• Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
• Regularly create proactive work that helps grow our brand
To be considered a perfect match, you will need to have:
• 2-3 years’ experience as a Copywriter (preferably from an advertising agency)
• Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specializing in Copywriting
• Conceptual ability and solid writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this
• Excellent command of the English language including impeccable grammar, spelling and phrasing etc.
• Good grasp of various South African local vernacular
• Integrity, energy and creativity
• Self-discipline with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
If you meet the requirements, admire the brand and relate with our values, we look forward to hearing from you.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.