Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Lead a team to maintain and grow business by ensuring exceptional service.
• Proactively lead a team of people to deliver on set out growth, expense and service targets.
• Identify innovative methods to maximize sales and service opportunities within the set-out responsibilities.
• Identify cross & up selling opportunities across all products and lead a team of people to deliver on the identified opportunities.
• Review quotations and conversion ratio data to guide conversations / provide status updates and identify trends.
• Analyse the team’s performance data and identify tactical ways to maximize opportunities and business growth.
• Provide input into the business by sharing analysis and providing recommendations on an ongoing basis.
• Engage with peers and management team to give and gain objective feedback on areas of improvement and opportunities.
• Make decisions on risk acceptance for certain referred policies.
• Collaborate with training to facilitate training interventions to create awareness regarding the processes and operational aspects of the different products and processes.
• Lead a team of people to offer exceptional administration and business support in facilitating the completion of requests with SLA.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are followed and adapted by the team.
• Effectively solve escalations/complaints and the management of expectations whilst correcting/processing is done. Coach and train individuals on corrections.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate broker and client needs on an ongoing basis.
• Identify issues that impede the business relationship between Old Mutual Insure and brokers/clients
• Build networks and form strong relationships with important stakeholders.
• Lead a team to deliver exceptional service that exceeds customer’s expectation through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
• Manage people related matters i.e. attendance, performance, attrition within the team to ensure service level contributions are met/exceeded.
• Manage all HR matters within the team including the disciplinary processes as set out by Old Mutual Insure.
Skills and Experience
Advanced Certificate in Short Term Insurance: Insurance (Specialisation In Short-Term Insurance) (Required)