Job ID: 53512
Job Sector: Banking
Country: South Africa
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce SA CoE team at our Johannesburg offices. Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
To manage and oversee the Bank’s operational and tactical development initiatives which include the execution and, implementation of application delivery programmes and projects against the Bank’s standards, policies and procedures and governance guidelines and Service Level Agreements. To provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineers’ quality software, performing end to end testing, as well as supporting and troubleshooting technical questions, software and database issues.
– Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours
– Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions
– Define and Develop application complex code
– Conduct Testing across various IT platforms
– Drive Continuous improvement
Preferred Qualification and Experience
– BSc Comp Science, B.Com Informatics degree or advanced degree
– Salesforce Certification(s)
– 3-4 Years:
* Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
* Analysis and Design
* Information Systems Architecture
– IT Knowledge
– IT Development
– IT Applications
– Automated Unit Testing
– Data Integrity
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za